this blog is so funny to me. seriously makes me laugh out loud. this is one of my favorite posts. hahah!
You guys, I have a ton of new clean, sharp, darling design ideas I want to blog bad but first gotta tell you something that broke my dainty heart right in half today! At playgroup today with the ward slash neighborhood {same thing} it was just like usual, us long-haired hotties in one corner, the girls with stacked bobs in the other, divided into teams of salon pedis and DYI pedis as we chatted about our kids while they ran a muck, when out of nowhere I realized the saddest thing. This cute girl in our cultasack who OTHERWISE seems super normal, she has an SUV, professional hubby, Anthro bowls, you know, normal, well guess what I found out about her?
Warning: You'll probably bawl and hold your's a little tighter.
Ready?
She doesn't have a DSLR.
Seriously. Guys, this poor gal is using a point and shoot. In 2010. She deserves a kudo just for getting out of bed in the morning! Maybe I'd get a better calling if people saw that I put together a 5K or something for her?
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
She speaks truth!
I have a cousin who is down right...the most annoying blogger in the whole. wide. world.
So one time I commented how seriously so blessed she was...and now she hates me :)
LONG LIVE THE POINT AND SHOOTS!
Too funny! I'm one of the snobs with the SLR though (although, we did purchase the SLR for business purposes first and then I adopted (stole) it)...
I asked Scott to get me a small point and shoot after N was born for my diaper bag, because I always wanted to take pictures of him when were out and about. Well, he did Mothers Day 2009. I have MAYBE used it like 3 times. Kids move way to fast for those point and shoots to catch a picture in focus.
Yes, you can call me a snob. I'm okay with it.
ha... i am one of them too... although i do feel pretty lame sometimes when i see every single mom pull out there big ol cameras and Im one of them.. ohwell. I love my camera too much to not use it... but i still think this post of hers was super funny! and i love her blog.
I love this blog sooooooooooo much. She's so right on the money in so many ways. I'm still using my point and shoot for a camera AND a digital camera...and I don't own any Anthro Bowls! I wonder what category I would fit into? haha. Love it.
yeah, that blog is pretty much the best! hilarious.
oh abby, you do know how much i love stuff like this. i love that blog and all the truth she speaks!
i don't have any anthro bowls & my life is far from her fairy tail.. maybe someone will put a 5K together for me one day.
i am also a crazy mother with a big camera but once you go dslr, can you take pictures with a point and shoot and feel good about yourself?
obviously not.
Post a Comment