so I bought tanner a pair of pants this last week (I typically never buy clothes for him thanks to aub) and the pants I got are kinda a straight leg/skinny if you will like sam's ... I thought of your boys when I put them on him and he looked so handsome...so basically i think your boys are so handsome :)
3 comments:
cute boys abby. :) henry looks a little mischievous in that pic. so, how are you liking 3 kids?! 3 boys?
Too cute! Love the white backdrop!!
so I bought tanner a pair of pants this last week (I typically never buy clothes for him thanks to aub) and the pants I got are kinda a straight leg/skinny if you will like sam's ... I thought of your boys when I put them on him and he looked so handsome...so basically i think your boys are so handsome :)
Post a Comment