Wednesday, June 9, 2010

its been a long time.....

Wow, its been a long time.  I just can't quite get the motivation to blog anymore! ahh.  I wish I would.  I'm so far behind now and it makes me crazy everytime I think about it.  So tonight I decided I need to really work hard on my book so I thought I'd post a few pictures from yesterday while im at it.

Yes they are all from the same day.  Henry is the messiest eater on the planet so I had to change his clothes.  Some day I will learn to just take his clothes completely off before I feed him.  

Finally the weather has been good so we've tried to spend time outside.  We washed the car and Sam washed his bike.  

It's been a while since I've even taken a picture so I made myself take some yesterday.  It makes me so happy to see Henry and Sam having fun together even though they are almost 4 years apart.  Sam is feeling like he's pretty big these days and thinks he can pick henry up by himself and hold him.  He's getting pretty rough with him too. eeeek.  He likes to wrestle with him.  I have to keep reminding him that he is still a baby and that he has to be careful.  ha.  

Henry is getting old.  How is he 8 months??  He always has to be playing with toys.  And sam isn't too fond of henry playing with his toys.  I guess that is to be expected when you are an only child for so long, right?  

Henry is showing signs of having some curl in his hair.  can I tell you how excited that makes me???  If i put gel in it, it kind of curls up in the back.  I LOVE it.  

the end.  

7 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

cute pics. your boys are getting so big. i wish i could have seen you last time you were down. maybe next time. you should keep updating. :)

erica said...

yes, it has been way too long.
love every single one of these pictures.
seriously, both those boys are so darling.
love them.

Anonymous said...

ooooohhhh I'm dying at the pics. I love them! And love sam & henry too!

Grandma lu said...

I love those brothers!!! What sweet pictures. They will always be the best friends, won't they? I can just tell! Glad you are back to blogging! love you, lu

jaesi said...

what in the! i want a baby that looks like Henry.
please oh please.....

WIKKY said...

oh my cuteness... is his mouth always open in a smile?? what a great looking couple of kiddos! I love the yellow dresser in the back, by the way. where is that in your house? awesome!

Mary Jane said...

Abby, your boys are darling! I can't believe how big they are getting, looks like you are doing a wonderful job with them.