Wednesday, April 28, 2010

bar 10

We spent 3 1/2 days at the Bar 10 Ranch last week while we were in St. George.  Its about 2 1/2 hours off the Arizona Strip.  Close to the Grand Canyon.

We had sooo much fun acting like cowboys for those days.

                                                                                                                Highlights of the trip include:

                                                                                                               *riding horses
*4 wheeling
*having 3 meals a day cooked for us.  and it was dang good food!
*playing games at night
*helicopter ride
*hike
*shooting

Those are just some of the main things we did.

We seriously had the best time ever!

And missed seeing shia labeouf by ONE day.  We left on Saturday afternoon.  He was getting there on Sunday.  BOO!

Here are just 2 of my favorite pictures!

5 comments:

Tammy K said...

dude your boys - can I just have them!

So when did you become a photographer!!! I love the pictures you take - they always look rad.

I seriously want you to come and visit me in denver!!!

WIKKY said...

looks like soo much fun. Sam told us that he was a cowboy now!! Love the tshirts, I might have to have Bronson come help us design our wasatch back tshirts!!!!!

Emma said...

great pics abby!
sounds like a fun place to hang out with all of your family!

Laurie said...

love that pic of Sam...and Henry too...that was so fun wasn't it??? Let's see more pictures!! YOu are an awesome photographer Abby....we miss you all!! We get kind of used to having you here!!! Sorry about Bronson's ankle...hope he is doing better!! You are such a darling little family!!! We love you so much!!!

Tammy K said...

once upon a time ago - my friend abby started a blog again and it made me so happy. and then the evil forces came to be and she quite updating...and now I'm nothing but sad when I want to see her and her beautiful family but it's an old post...

hahaha I'm so funny! HEY so when I get 3 min (or more) i'm going to call you and plan an all day date - color your hair, eat some lunch - ya know all the fun stuff! Think of something fun we can do with the boys!