1. its been 2 months since my last post. im such a good blogger. remember the days when i used to blog like at least 2 times a day. and never missed a day? i miss those day. but sadly they are long gone. and most likely never returning.
2. i cant believe summer is practically over. i am sooo not ready for it to be over. we haven't spent nearly enough time outside.
3. i stopped nursing last month.
4. i can't believe how much formula we are going through. wow.
5. thank goodness for kirkland brand.
6. speaking of not nursing anymore.. that meant that AF returned and I HATE it! tmi? sorry.
7. the terrible 4's.... are killing me!! terrible 2 and terrible 3's are cake compared to what a 4 year old brings to the table. at least my 4 year old.
8. excited for pre-school to start.
9. rach and tess are coming tomorrow. so excited!
10. max had surgery on his eyes so that his eyelashes arent constantly in his eyes. so sad. libby was scared of him when he came home and locked herself in rachels room.
11. i cannot for the life of me stay on top of the house work.
12. henry crawling and the wood stairs in this house are KILLING me. i know i complain about that all the time. sorry.
13. matt moved to cedar this week and wrecked his truck yesterday.
14. luckily it wasn't his fault and no one was hut.
15. very serious about cancelling our dish. im so sick of paying so much money for it and sam watches so much tv.
16. thinking of doing netflix instant play or something instead. just need to get more info on it.
17. we had our 7th year anniversary last week.
18. celebrated by going to the temple. (it had been way to long)
19. made a goal to go back monthly.
20. this is so random and dumb.
the end.
2. i cant believe summer is practically over. i am sooo not ready for it to be over. we haven't spent nearly enough time outside.
3. i stopped nursing last month.
4. i can't believe how much formula we are going through. wow.
5. thank goodness for kirkland brand.
6. speaking of not nursing anymore.. that meant that AF returned and I HATE it! tmi? sorry.
7. the terrible 4's.... are killing me!! terrible 2 and terrible 3's are cake compared to what a 4 year old brings to the table. at least my 4 year old.
8. excited for pre-school to start.
9. rach and tess are coming tomorrow. so excited!
10. max had surgery on his eyes so that his eyelashes arent constantly in his eyes. so sad. libby was scared of him when he came home and locked herself in rachels room.
11. i cannot for the life of me stay on top of the house work.
12. henry crawling and the wood stairs in this house are KILLING me. i know i complain about that all the time. sorry.
13. matt moved to cedar this week and wrecked his truck yesterday.
14. luckily it wasn't his fault and no one was hut.
15. very serious about cancelling our dish. im so sick of paying so much money for it and sam watches so much tv.
16. thinking of doing netflix instant play or something instead. just need to get more info on it.
17. we had our 7th year anniversary last week.
18. celebrated by going to the temple. (it had been way to long)
19. made a goal to go back monthly.
20. this is so random and dumb.
the end.
14 comments:
Maybe random not dumb I like!! And I love the picture.. way cute!!
I like random too. I can't stay on top of the housework either...seriously considering asking someone to teach me some tricks, cause it's kicking my butt.
netlix rocks. seriously. i love it.
So glad to see you back! Love those darling boys!
yay!!! a new post! :) netflix has been a life saver for us. love the instant play! hope you blog more because you have cute kids.
yes you do have darling boys!
i actually had my grandma make that skirt for me...
funny uh.
i'm sure she could make one for you too:)
Way to blog Ab!!! I miss you blogging!! Henry looks so old in that picture and it was taken 2 months ago? Can't wait to see you this week-end...love you all!
an update! yay! i want to cancel our TV too, but it's not going to happen until our contract is up in a few months.
and housework. i have really low expectations lately. but i have found that if i at least go to bed with a clean kitchen and have neil & the boys put all the toys away as part of the bedtime routine things are MUCH better. doesn't happen everyday, but at least it's a start :) have you read the fly lady book?
and i think i'm the only one who doesn't know what af stands for! is that embarrassing to admit?
abby...this is how we all know what's going on. you can't stop! :)
haha, im with crystal. i have no idea what 'af' means?? i've been wracking my brain all day about it.
meg and blake love netflix. im afraid if we try we'll get hooked too. i dont need more tv in my life.
love those boys.
not sure anyone will read this but AF means aunt flo... and is period. ha.
meg tell me about netflix!
i finally googled what af meant because i didn't know either.
funny!
We call it Aunt Flo in our house too, I hate her.
We have no tv and I love it so, so much. I get way more done, my kids play more & we have real family time that doesn't involve a tv. I honestly can't justify ever going back. We have netflix which is good but we only watch a couple movies a week right now as it's so nice out but come this winter I'm sure we'll watch more.
I'm with Crystal & I make sure to have a spotless house before I go to bed. Waking up to a clean house makes our home run much happier. Also, I have routines like laundry on Mon/Thurs & floors & bathrooms on Wed/Sat which helps me remember to get it done first thing in the morning and not worry about it the rest of the week.
And seriously, i hope we see more of those cute boys.
I am SO glad to hear that I am not the only one hating the 4's! Chandler has been such a monster. Surely 5 must better, right? Here's to hoping so. Congrats on the new house. How exciting!
Post a Comment