Monday, September 27, 2010

Hi.

I am sooo glad summer has decided to stick around for a little longer.  It's supposed to be 90 degrees here tomorrow.  Hip!  Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE fall weather.  Really really love it.  But winter seems to come way to fast once we hit the awesome fall weather.  So I will take many more 90 degree weather days!  And I love shirtless little kiddies running around outside playing!

When did Henry get so big?  He's like almost walking.  Whaaat?!  And needs a haircut oh so bad.  But im not cutting it till he's at least one.  Still hoping that it will miraculously turn super curly.  ha.
Oh, and wanna hear some super good news?  We are moving!  
TO OUR OWN HOUSE!  
After 7 years of marriage, lots of college, and 2 kids......we are going to be homeowners!  And we couldn't be more excited!  Well I take that back if this house were in St. George I'm pretty sure I could be a tad bit more excited.  BUT....its not.  And I'm still super excited. ha!  We love the location, our neighbors are nice (the one's we have met) and we love our house.  

This picture shows exactly how sams feels about our new house.  He has a fit everytime we make our daily (sometimes twice daily ) drive out to the house.

We've got about 3 weeks left and it will be done.  It has flown by sooo fast!  They started digging the first week of august and today they put in all our cabinets.  The only thing left is light fixtures, toilets, and carpet.  I think??

Yeah!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

A HOUSE!! congrats!! based on the doors in the pic, it looks amazing. where is it? you better post about a 1000 pics after it's finished!

jaesi said...

Just have Sam come stay a few days in my older than the hills house with the monster basement- he will change his mind.

Sincerely,
just a tad jealous of your soon to be new toilet seats :)

Tammy K said...

HOORAY!!!

okay Henry's hair is crazy long hahaha!!! LOVEing it!

ChrissyLee said...

what?! a house?! that's awesome!!! i didn't know you guys were building. congrats. can't wait for that day. call me next time you come to st. george. i'm in need of a fun girls lunch or something.

Emma said...

Yay for a new house! No one deserves a NEW house more then you guys!
Based on what I see I already love it. Congrats!

Heather B said...

As someone who's never owned a house, WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOO, I am so excited for you! I can't wait for the day...plus..brand new, that's so wonderful. Congrats. I love Sam's face in that picture, it's hilarious.

THE GOULDINGS said...

Oh building a house is so exciting!! You'll be so glad once you are finally in and it's your very own!! Can't wait to see more pictures of it!! Sounds like it's going up very fast! Your kids are so freaking adorable!

SmashleyB said...

That is SO exciting, congratulations!!!