Thursday, February 3, 2011

coooooold

i can't believe how cold it has been this week.  its been awful.  warmer weather is coming though...(not soon enough) but im trying to be patient.

this picture taken obviously weeks ago when it was bearable (sp?) to go outside.  bronson and sam made a couch at the park.  ha
these pictures are when i finally decided to be a good mom and take my kids out and play in the snow.  henry always stands by the door whining to go outside. he was having lots o fun.
dried boogers and all
wish i wasn't such a hater of winter.  i should start having a better attitude about it.  last night a few of my neighbors and i pretended it wasnt the coldest day of the year and went and got frozen yogurt.  it was awesome.  and it was cold.

*so close to ordering my 2010 book*
 hip!
i seriously hate those things and the process.
but its like christmas when they get delivered.


8 comments:

Jess said...

Cute pics! I agree with you on hating the cold! Something about it just so depressing! And yes, the blog book is hard work but so fun when you get it!

Heather B said...

I'm right there with you, cursing Blurb for all the time it's stealing from my life, but SO SO SO excited to get my very own books. They will be my first- the only other one I've done was my mom's. I'm excited!

Emma said...

you girls have all inspired me to get mine done, but you make me not excited to actually do it.

i agree, cold weather is the pits but here is my advice. find something to do through the winter & it's not that bad, sort of. usually i get caught up on my sewing & making stuff for the girls but this year i am just being pregnant. i recommend the sewing vs. being pregnant if you have a choice. :) you could start CX skiing, you'd look hot in spandex.

Bobbi Simkins said...

haha emma is funny. I hear ya abs. been cold here too. i was even crazy enough to go swimming thurs morning at the indoor pool so i had to get from the building to the car with wet hair! It wasn't so bad. I think I'm getting used to it (as I sit here in my house with my space heather in front of me) haha. at least st george was freaking cold too right? haha that always makes me feel better. It's springtime that i want to move to st george. when it's still cold here and windy! it will b here soon :(

Tammy K said...

I miss ya abs!

Amy said...

cute pics ab! Henry's teeth are the cutest! Don't you just love the snow... I always had to force myself to take my kids out in it too.

McDuffie Family said...

hey girlie, it's been awhile, but it finally has let me check out your blog! your boys are so big and so cute! if you need any help with the reunion please let me know. I would love to help. hope you are doing well!

WIKKY said...

Awesome couch! Glad you guys could partake of the snow while it was here. It always seems to melt by the time I want to go out and play!
Just keep thinking WARM thoughts!!!