Sam finished his 2nd and last year of pre-school today. I can't believe he is totally done. Kinda weird. I do have to say I am pretty excited not to have to pay for it every month though. Who knew pre-school was so expensive!? ha. It has been worth every single penny though. Here are just a few pictures from today. I can't believe i've actually gotten them on the computer already.
Sam and his teacher mrs. kari.
He had a speaking part
singing a silly song called a toodie ta or something like that. he was pretty funny
sam and his buddy mack. they were in the same pre-school last year
i had my small lens on and couldnt get a shot of the whole class. oops
Joey, Mack, and Sam. They have all been in the sam class both years of pre-school. And they will all go to different elementary schools next year.
These pictures were totally out of order.
Not sure how we are going to survive without preschool all summer long. especially if it doesn't stop being winter up here!










4 comments:
lori's niece Steph. and her friend are doing a "summer camp" two days a week in Bountiful. Maybe you could take Sam. great photos!
oh.my.FLIP'N.heck - he looks all grown up!
WHYYYYYYYY!
totally freak'n out over here - can you tell :)
he's adorable....but can I even say that anymore - handsome :)
So, so cute!!! Sammy is so grown up! Love that little guy...even though he is a little partial to his nanna.....haha
How cute! Love those little hats! What a studly little boy! He will have a BLAST in Kindergarten!!!
Post a Comment