a couple weeks ago we went to sams kindergarten registration! he was pretty dang excited to go take a look at his new school:)
waiting outside for our neighbors to come get us.
kate, gage, and sam. We all live in the same circle. So excited for sam to have these two friends to go to school with
taking a peek into the library before we left. pretty sweet eh? his school is brand new this year. and its all space themed. sam is so excited!
8 comments:
what a cutie.
i love kindergarten, so will sam.
his school looks awesome! crazy that kindergarten is just around the corner.
Yeah, super crazy you guys all have kids getting ready to start kindergarten! His school looks super rad!
Were not old enough to have kids in kindergarten !!!
But I guess you are :) I still have plenty of years to go ha ha!
Sammy looks so old!!! So cute"
oh my goodness....can not believe Sam's off to kindergarten. TIME FLIES! such a handsome boy! so fun to see you all over Easter! love you
Love that pose he's striking. I love that library picture too. So cool!
That's the biggest, coolest library I have every seen!!!
How fun!
Post a Comment