Wednesday, August 17, 2011

will @ 1 month



9 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

He is seriously cute!

ChrissyLee said...

oh, what a cute kid. all of your boys have their own look. they all look different to me.

it was fun to see you for a sec. i keep meaning to email or call to let you know how great i thought everything turned out. good job abby! :)

Crystal said...

what a cute little man!! It was so fun to see you and snuggle Baby Will.

Heather B said...

Adorable!

Laurie said...

He is getting so big!!! Come back down please!!! I want to hold him and rock him!!

Tammy K said...

sigh....I want to steal him okay!

Jess Mangum said...

oh my gosh. he is freaking adorable!!

THE GOULDINGS said...

Oh he is so sweet...I think he's a good mixture of your boys! congrats!

WIKKY said...

Handsome little dude!!! So cute!