Tuesday, November 22, 2011

lately

random things

just a few pics of the boys as of late. 
 i can't believe thanksgiving is this week!
time is seriously flying.
sam and henry are loving the snow storms we've gotten lately.
will is 4 months.  whaaat!
bronson painted and put new flooring in my salon.
i'm so excited to get it all put together.  finally!
now on to other projects.  it's never ending i swear.
will still sleeps in our room.  this is by far the longest we've had a baby in our room.
just not quite ready to put sam and henry together in one room. 
tell me it will be ok!
im so ready to have will have his own room.
we kicked henry out when we was 5 weeks old i think.
sam is loving kindergarten still and is learning a ton.
he's been learning sight words and is doing great.  
he had a "play date" with a school friend named luke.
henry is talking like crazy.  he is pretty funny.
when i took him to his 2 year check last month the doctor was concerned about his weight.
so we had him drinking pedisure for a month.  he gained 1lb 8oz within the month.  hooray!
he's finally *kind of* going to nursery.
bronson has to go in with him for the first 15-20 min. till he gets comfortable and then he slips out.
its worked 2 weeks in a row so far.  fingers crossed!
we are staying up here for thanksgiving.  i'm glad we are staying up here.  weird.
packing up and traveling right now makes me tired.
im excited for a relaxing week with no school and no work! 
and black friday shopping!
3 kids has still been crazy for me.  does it get better?? easier?
I'm actually feeling some relief.. so I'm sure its just gonna keep on getting easier.
still feel like I can accomplish one thing. ever.
we (bronson) got our christmas card done.  yeah!  i think i've only ever sent out a christmas card 2 times since i've been married.  
i went to breaking dawn with my neighbor friends on saturday.  way different than i expected.  still can't decide how i felt about it.  i mean, of course i liked it. but maybe didn't love it.  
just found out we are getting a cafe rio by us.  yeah!

this is so random and dumb.  just though i'd do a little update.  time to go get sam ready for school !






5 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

love the pics. your boys are cute. 3 kids is still very hard for me. :( wish you were here to go black friday shopping with us. breaking dawn was ok. i totally laughed at parts that were supposed to be serious.

Abby said...

oh man chrissy i wish i was going with you this year! I'm gonna be going by myself up here! boo!

erica said...

you girls are crazy and your black shopping! what are you going to get? anything that i must have??? ha. that requires getting up at 3 am?? good luck!

no fair your done with your christmas card. way to go! can't wait to see it :)

Heather B said...

I like random and dumb posts! Cute pics. Will is 100% Lundin, isn't he! So cute. I am just moving Ella out of our room this week, and she's almost 8 months old! And yes, it starts to get easier, having 3 kids, at least for me, at around 6 months old. Just a LITTLE better. Can't really get much done, but I've decided that this isn't the "season" of my life to get things done, keep up a good house, or feel "on top of things". It's the season for 100% child care, and it's hard and exhausting, but I also think that when the kids are all in school, and I have free time again, I am really going to miss their little baby/toddler things so much. So I am working on just loving my life as it is, right now. Takes work every day. :) Have fun on Black Friday. Do a post on that too, that sounds fun to hear about.

Laurie said...

Ab...decided to check your blog this morning...don't as often as I should because you don't post very often :( Such cute posts!!! Love those little boys!! Darling pictures of them and I LOVE your card!!!! Good job the two of you!!