Tuesday, January 3, 2012

its 2012!

i can't believe its 2012!  we had such a fun christmas/new years!  Sad that its all over.  Bronson went back to work today after having a nice long break.  yesterday we spent the day cleaning and organizing closets, going through kids clothes, cupboards etc.  feels so good to actually get something done.  

i debated on for-going the kids naps today to go check out any christmas clearance stuff at a few stores but i talked myself out of it.  so now i've been working on editing some pictures i took of will that I'm so excited about.  man, that takes a long time.  

here are a few pics of will from yesterday.  while cleaning out the closets we found the jumper thing.  i think sam and henry had more fun watching him bounce in it than anything.  will is starting to sit up.  he hasn't quite mastered it yet so the bumbo helps.  


2 comments:

ChrissyLee said...

i am sooo jealous. we were supposed to clean out closets, organize, etc yesterday as well- then tamron ended up having to go into work. :( we did manage to get Christmas packed away before he had to go, so that helped. it's soooo nice having a clean and organized house.

your boys are so cute. i can't believe how old will is now.

p.s. i'm jealous of your play room too.

Tammy K said...

I'm sad I didn't get to see you over the break :( maybe next trip.

You have 3 very adorable boys that is for sure. I loved your (and you mom's) christmas cards this year - you are too talented for you own good...I wouldn't even know where to begin if someone told me I had to make my own card. I wish I had half your talent - maybe in my next life ;)

Miss you, wish we lived closer cause I know our kids would be the best of friends! Lets have one of them marry Addi okay...okay!