Tuesday, January 31, 2012

so funny... yet so NOT funny

this picture is for real.  I looked over and saw henry looking through my magazine.  i about died laughing.  and then about started crying.  ha.  not really but it did make me realize that its probably not a good idea to have those magazines sitting around.  they need to stay in my salon!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

We have a picture of Henry eating breakfast while he is zoned in on a Victoria's Secret catalog. It's horrible! Moral: don't put the mail on the kitchen table! :)

THE GOULDINGS said...

How funny...he looks so much like matt when he was little!
.

Emma said...

today andrina sang "super bass" by nicki minaj and she sang this: "Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the F I is" yep, "F" was all she said but hello! probably not a good song, right?