Monday, March 22, 2010

Abby was stuck behind a 20 car pile up and waited for over 4 hours while they cleaned things up.  It was in was right around mile post 34, just north of Pintura.  How thankful I am that see wasn't a little ahead of schedule in her trip down there!  I just hated knowing I couldn't do anything for my wife and boys while they sit trapped in the car in cold, snowy weather.

I kept as uptodate as possible through communter link and Abby happened to be parked in view of one of the cameras. She is the white car behind the blue semi and to the right of the purple semi.



Bronson posted this on our private blog so I thought I'd put it on here too.  That was just crazy.  I can't believe I got stuck in that.

Anyways the good news is that I ordered my 08 and 09 blog books this morning! 200 dollars later.
And it would have been close to 300 dollars but my sister got some kind of coupon code for a free book and it worked!!  That saved me a whopping 70 dollars!  Only like a month later than expected though.  Actually I wanted to have my 08 book done before henry was born.  Now 5 months after he was born I finally got it all done.  Feels sooo good!  So now I just have to clean off my computer because I have 3 SD cards full of pictures from the past 2 months that I haven't even put on the computer yet.  I wouldn't let myself until I got these books out of the way.

4 comments:

Morgan said...

Glad you guys are safe! Kind of cool that Bronson could actually see you on the web! :)

Good job on the blog books! I SO CLOSE to ordering mine. If I can set a goal of 5 pages a day of editing....maybe I will do it in a month. It is going to be SO HUGE!

Heather B said...

Man that must have been awful to be stuck like that! I am so happy for you to get your blog books- where on earth did your sis find such a great coupon code? I am still hoping to get to mine soon...

erica said...

yay you ordered your books!! can't wait to see them.

still can't believe you were stuck for 4 hours. i would have gone insane.

WIKKY said...

so glad you guys are ok!!!!
you'll have to give me a tutorial of the blog books. I was way overwhelmed..... Can't wait to see them!