Wednesday, March 3, 2010

more thoughts....

I'm not so sure I can handle this blogging thing again.  I thought I wanted to start back up.  I thought I would do it regularly.  I thought I might enjoy it.  I think I thought wrong.  Can I use the "I just don't have the time excuse?" I'm not giving up just yet.

American Idol.  Im a fan.  Have been forever.  I'm really liking the lambert kid.  and his mullet.  And the garcia kid and lee. Haven't watched the girls yet.  waiting for me on the dvr. I do love the short red haired girl. I want to be her. 

Hank the tank is rolling.  Kind of.  He's done it twice now.  But tonight I went to check on him after I put him to bed an he was alseep partly rolled over.  I don't like it.  I liked knowing he stayed in the same position at night. 

Sam finally for the first time rode his bike.  He just could not get the hang of it.  (even with training wheels) Today just all of a sudden got his bike out of the garage and started riding it.  But then half way through our walk the seat broke off.  ha!  He insisted on still riding it though.  ouch.  The garbage man will be taking that on thursday.  darn.

remember how my neighbor gave us a dresser a couple weeks ago?  Well last week another neighbor called us wondering if we wanted a bike trailor.  Whaaat?!  Bronsons only been wanting one of those since sam was born.  We were totally planning on buying one this summer.  Its an old one but it works!  And then a couple days ago another neighbor brought a whole box full of boy baby clothes! ha.  All of this is kind of making me laugh.  It's like all at once.  I almost feel bad.  Someone could definitley use all these things more than us.  Just not quite sure why everyone is giving it all to us.  So nice though.

My little bro will be coming home from his mission in just 6 weeks.  I cannot wait!  I almost bought him a teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt yesterday at target.  If you know matt you know that he had a major obsession with turtles growing up.  And I think he probably still holds a special place in his heart for them.

getting my hair done tomorrow.  halelujia.  worst re-growth ever

decided on a digital camera finally.  Ended up going with just a small regular picture/video camera.  Really loving it so far.  So nice to just have a small camera.  I've been used to talking my big SLR everywhere.  This will be a great altervative.

I need a swing set or a trampoline.  Ksl and craigslist please find me a cheap something.

9 comments:

Tyler and Kristen Owens said...

you must not have seen my regrowth last week... horrible!

well i think i can speak for everyone when i say that we love having you back!!

Tammy K said...

6 weeks ... holy cow!

Heather B said...

We do love hearing from you. Don't give up! That is SO exciting that Matt is coming home. When Eric came home it was one of the most exciting days ever. Better than any Christmas Eve. Cool about your bike trailer. I've been wanting one forever too. And a bike to pull it, haha.

Emma said...

people love you, please stay. I'll throw in a swing set if you say yes.
we have a bike trailer and I love it, worth every penny and then some!

WIKKY said...

you guys are just super cool and we all want to give you things!!!! I am glad that you are being thought of!!!!
Just got my hair done on Wednesday!! Nothing better!
Love the rolling stage! Enjoy that little guy!

Brandi Schall said...

We borrowed a bike trailer last summer and it was heavenly. Unfortunately our kids are pretty much too big, so this summer will be about training them to ride far enough for enjoyable trips (not to mention I'll be HUGE so who knows how much I'll be biking, ha) Speaking of that, must do a blog post about it... I am horrible about blogging, too. But I still love reading everyone else's! I'm glad you're back, even if it's only once or twice a month. Good luck with the swingset and tramp! Yay for spring and thoughts of warmer weather!

Jess Mangum said...

ha! im totally laughing out loud about the bike seat!!i cant believe matt will be home so soon.. that went by so fast!

suzy said...

sniff, sniff...can't believe I didn't know about this. see what i get for not getting on facebook! Love that you're back! Love mullet and garcia too...love the red haired girls eyes but i think she's lacking the spark i tell ya. See you Saturday!

Grandma lu said...

Thanks to you for my new hair!!!! It was so much fun to see you and your boys and all the St. George girls! So glad you are back on the blog!