Monday, October 11, 2010

fam pics......

Decided last minute to take some family pictures.  
Doing them last minute.... not a good idea.  
I hated my outfit, and bronson was wearing the same sweater he wore in our family pictures 2 years ago, and my kids were terrrrrible!  
TERRIBLE!  
Sam was crazy and all over the place.  
And his sweater was about 2 sizes too large.  
Henry was onery (not normal for this kid) and wanted to just crawl all over and not sit still for 2 seconds.  

However...... 
I am completely obsessed with this picture of sam.  
He pulls the weirdest fake smiles when he is smiling for the camera... 
But in this picture.  Its real!  I love everything about it!
can't wait to blow it up real big.  

And Henry... 
hahaha.  
This picture kills me. 
 He's getting so old.  
And getting his own look.  
And all 4 of those top teeth popped out all at the same time. 

And after looking through all these pics.  
I think its time for a little chop chop of my hair.  
wow.  its bad.
 i need a change.  
i want darastic.  
but im chicken!

I'm so glad to have some new pictures though!  honestly,  I don't even care that we probably didn't get even one that we are all looking at the camera.  I'm just glad to have them!!
Thanks Erica and Ashley! 

5 comments:

Tammy K said...

with a family as beautiful as yours - can you take a bad picture!!!???

I'll answer that -- NO!

So FREAKING adorable!!!

What's funniest about this is that I we just went out and TRIED to take pictures of us last night (yeah with my camera and a friend behind it...we pretended to be profesh...but OH SO NOT!!!) and Tanner was AWEFUL!!! Tired, ornery, just wanted to run around, didn't want to be held, would look DOWN as soon as he noticed the camera on him...at least he's cute cause that's all we had going for us. Especially since I just look like a blimp :)

Heather B said...

That picture of Sam is to die for cute. Yay!

Crystal said...

ah! we are getting fam pics on saturday and I feel soooo unprepared! i really need to raid our closets and pull some outfits together. sheesh.

that pis of Sam is fantastic!! what a cutie. And that Henry! what a dolly!

Crystal said...

ps i'm dying to see what you're going to do with your hair. pretty sure you can't go wrong!!

Grandma lu said...

so fun to see you! Love your boys photos! Coming to see your new house soon. Love you! lu