Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He's ONE!


Happy Birthday, Henry boy!! 
I seriously can't believe this boy is ONE today.  
This has been the fastest year of my life!
I can't even express how much I love this kid!
All of a sudden he is seeming like such a big boy.

He is crawling all over the place.... and fast!!!
He is starting to walk.  Not full on but he's doing it a little.
The stairs are his favorite.  
Anytime he's disappeared.  I know right where he is.
Sitting at the top of the stairs inching down towards the next step. 
Occasionally he'll turn around to get down,
but most of the time he tries to go forward facing.
We've had more than enough close calls the last few days.

He is impossible at church.  I spend 99% of the 3 hours out in the hall.
He still thinks sam is like the greastest thing on earth.
even though sam tortures him to no end.  seriously.
i think its cute though.  brotherly love :)
He has 6 teeth now.
drinks real milk now. Hooray! 
Pretty much done with baby food.
He was never really that into it.
Still takes his binki.  Mostly just at night and nap time though
He has a mullet.

He jabbers like crazy.  
I think we may have another talker on our hands???
he's still just a little thing.
Hoping that he's at least on the charts for weight and height when I take him to the doc on thursday.

Anyways.... we can't imagine life with out this little dude!
if you're lucky I just may post some pictures of him party from sunday.  
Not promising anything though :)



4 comments:

Tammy K said...

I took it as a promise! I want to see pictures of your party. You throw GREAT parties :) it's in your blood!

I love the mullet - yum!

he's stink'n cute...cute cute cute!

Brandi said...

What a cutie. Happy birthday Henry!

Emma said...

Happy birthday little man!
I year really did go by so fast, time to have another! :)

erica said...

happy birthday bud!
seriously fastest year of my life too!!
im with emma...time for another :)

still obsessed with this picture.