we decided on henrys real bday we should probably do something so we went to pizza factory for dinner.
we though we'd be nice and get sam and henry a sucker for the occasion.

we though we'd be nice and get sam and henry a sucker for the occasion.

henry LOVED it.
loved it so much that we couldnt rip it out of his hands when we got in the car so we let him keep eating it on the way home. bad idea. his entire face was covered in sticky goo. his eyelashes were stuck to his face and it was in his hair and just all over. we'll never do that again. ha.
5 comments:
oh my GOSH! Best picture I've ever seen...HANDS DOWN!!!
still laughing!!!
oh and whatever - your party rocks...if that's what happens when you plan a party the week of...gross! I need a little of your creativity! I think i'll just keep stealing all your ideas instead :)
LOVE these pics! You did great throwing the party (I'm not a party-thrower either.) I love your long beautiful hair. Oh, and thanks for your nice comment on my blog. Made me feel good. :)
haha. oh my heck. sticky eyebrows and eyelashes...you are a good mom to have let him eat that. i dont think i would have been able to handle the after mess.
haha. so so funny.
we all laughed so hard at that last picture, poor henry!
Post a Comment