can't wait to go outside and have the grass be green
I can't wait to wash the cars at night when its still light outside and the weather is perfect
I can't wait to put sam and henry in shorts and t-shirts and flip flops
I can't wait for for super short haircuts
And super blonde hair bleached from the sun
I can't wait to walk to the park
Water the flowers
Go on walks in the evening
Cherry Hill
Snow cones
Running through the sprinklers
Yard work
Mowing the lawn
I can't wait to not have to bundle up to go places
Can't wait to send sam outside to play
And to play so hard he will be tired and not fight bedtime
These pictures made me really excited for summer time. Really really excited.

4 comments:
I am with you! But... I DO love the spring. Love the flowers coming up and those crisp days where it feels sooo good to open up your windows! i did just buy ethan some flip flops though just to start it off right!
hey I left a comment on your super fantastic birthday post (which has a reference to your super fantastic valentines ... your creativity makes me want to vomit...or be just like you - one of the two :)
i forgot all about your new blog, i added you to GR so not to miss another minute.
why can't summer last longer then winter? i agree with all of it.
you're so nice - and your comment has inspired me to maybe get back to the gym...maybe :)
Post a Comment