Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What do you feed your kids??

If I'd let him he would be eating
  ice cream
or
fruit snacks
for every meal.
Posted by Picasa
Seriously what do you all feed your kids?  I am having such a hard time with sam in the eating department!  He is soo picky!  Its a battle every single day.  Help me out here!

4 comments:

Tammy K said...

LOOK - you're back :) - NICE

uh tanner eats anything ... but I want to know what's wrong with wanting to eat ice cream all day every day - that's what I want to do. I don't but that's only cause it would make me uber fat - Just let him eat it :)

jaesi said...

foods we have a TON at our house---
~gogurts
~string cheese
~doritos
~granola
~popsicles
~bacon, eggs, toast
~pickles
~apples
~chicken and rice in one way or another
~sandwiches cut in cookie cutter shapes
~diet coke....somehow mine always gets swiped.
~crystal light ice cubes

ChrissyLee said...

my kids love hotdogs, cheese and ham tortillas, mac and chesse and popcorn chicken for lunch. i rotate those every few days...pretty sad.

for breakfast they will only eat toast and sometimes apples.

They also LOVE rice. You should try the cheapo rice-a-roni boxes. they have different flavors and are so easy to make in the microwave! ;)

I could use advice on different foods from people as well. come on guys...leave some comments.

Crystal said...

breakfast--yogurt, toast, eggs, cereal, cottage cheese, oatmeal, cheese, smoothies

lunch--leftovers, PB&J, quesadillas, cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese

dinner--I've never made them special foods so they eat whatever we're eating. the only things that lincoln really doesn't like are lettuce, radishes, and raw carrots.

fruits/veggies--apples (lincoln eats them WAY better if i give him a whole one instead of cutting it up), bananas, mandarin oranges, cherry tomatoes, avocados, sweet potatoes (steamed or made into french fries), steamed broccoli (better with cheese!), butternut squash (roasted or microwaved with butter and brown sugar), asparagus, etc.

Lincoln also really likes dipping his food in things so if he's not eating great, i'll offer him ranch dressing, ketchup, bbq sauce etc and usually that will get him going.