Why is the blog book business taking over my life? I mean really. I've made and printed two already. You think I should have it down by now right? NO! I finally completed 2008 and now im in the middle of 2009. My goal is to have them done and ordered by the end of the week. And then I won't have to hear the word blog book for a whole year. And thanks Erica for giving me the motivation to get them done.
Why did we quit doing p90x? We did really good for about a month and then just stopped. Why is it so hard to take the time to exersise. a 60 minute workout video should be easy to fit into my schedule. But for some reason I'm finding it really hard.
Today my car said it was 47 degrees outside and it felt like spring. thats weird.
Tonight I went to enrichment and listened to the bishop speak about marriage. It was very different than what I expected and very good. I visited with people from my ward afterwards (not normal for me) I really love my ward and the people in it. Henry was loving the cute lady behind me and smiling like crazy. After it was over she asked me if I was in need of a dresser that she has had for 17 years but just couldn't get herself to take it to the D.I. so its been sitting in her front room for 3 weeks. YES I AM in need of a dresser for Sam. Bless you Henry for smiling at her.
I feel though I am not in control of my life. I'm having a hard time staying on top of the house work, I feel like I don't give Sam the attention he wants and needs. I feel like I want to do all sorts of projects and feel like I should be able to tackle them but for some reason I never find the time.

5 comments:
You're not in control of your life - So just try not to be. That's what I have to remind myself when things aren't going the way 'I' want them to. Someone has more important things in play :)
PLUS - having a clean house is VERY overrated!
Cool Picture :)
ahh your going to be done by the end of the week? blah. im so jelous! can't wait to see them!
60 min of working out is a long time when so many other things are going on. at least you did it for a month :)
ps. glad your back in the blog world.
One time I started on a blog book. And that was it.
So feel better. you are a lot farther than me.
I need a dresser. Maybe I WILL go to enrichment and see what I can find. :)
I LOVE that happy baby boy.
So proud of you getting those blog books done...way to go Ab!!! Love that picture!!! Soooo cute!! Carry on!!! Love you all!!
sounds like i missed out on enrichment. you need to try harder to get me there! hahaha... glad you had a cute lady sitting behind you with a dresser! perfect timing...
cute pic. time flies for all of us. don't feel bad!
Post a Comment