Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I'm back!

I've kind of been missing the blogging world so I decided to come back. And with a new blog. I'm keeping my old blog for my own family history and will be making my blog books from that blog. This blog is just for fun I guess. And to keep up with everyone again!
So...
HELLO EVERYONE!!!
(ha! maybe no one will even look at this)

so add me to your google reader!






9 comments:

Kristen said...

Wahoo!

Crystal said...

yay abby!! your boys are cute cute cute.

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

YEY!

ChrissyLee said...

yay!!!!! i'm so happy!! i seriously checked EVERYDAY for the whole year you were gone. Thanks for letting me know that you were back! :) Sam and Henry are the cutest boys ever. Henry's getting soooo big!!

Tara Wayne Malakai Maddux Kenya Alofipo said...

Thank you Half sista!!!!! Love ya

jaesi said...

Yay for BASH!

Heather B said...

hooray!! Abby, it will be so nice to have you blogging again, I know we are all way excited about it. Your boys are darling!

Holly Woolsey said...

Yay! Welcome back!

SmashleyB said...

Such an ADORABLE family!!!