Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valen"times" Day

I made these felt watches for Sam's pre-school friends for their valentines party at pre-school.  Probably dumb to make for a bunch of 4 year old boys but I was dying to make them.  I think they turned out so cute.  Sam wore his all day.  
I had sam write his name on all eight of the valentines.  His first one (which is the one pictured above) was really good.  By the 8th one you could barely tell it said Sam.  



Don't look too closely at my sewing skills.  

4 comments:

Crystal said...

oh man. those are amazing. be glad lincoln doesn't need to send valentine's to any one this year or you better believe i'd be copying you. but only if that was ok of course :)

SmashleyB said...

These are SO cute, you could probably sell them in a boutique...no lie!!!

Morgan said...

Are you kidding? Those are awesome! Are they velcro?

WIKKY said...

Those are great! Man, I wish my kid was in his class!!! Way to go you creative mama!