Everyone lately has been saying how much henry looks like sam. And I mean everyone. Its pretty funny. When he was first born I didn't think he looked like sam hardly at all, but the older he gets the more he is looking like him.
Here they are about the same age. Henry just a bit older. I think they look quite a bit alike. Definitely different noses though I think. And Sam had a heck of alot more hair. I think by this age I had given him at least 5 hair cuts already. Henry has not had one hair cut yet. Im holding out for it to get long and praying he has hair like my nephew max. Curly! He has a good chance if he takes after bronson. If he takes after me.....no chance.
The lighting was so good in henry's room yesterday after I got him out of the tub so I took some pictures. It doesn't look totally great though because I was editing it trying to make it look like sams picture. I'll post the others later. Maybe.
Here they are about the same age. Henry just a bit older. I think they look quite a bit alike. Definitely different noses though I think. And Sam had a heck of alot more hair. I think by this age I had given him at least 5 hair cuts already. Henry has not had one hair cut yet. Im holding out for it to get long and praying he has hair like my nephew max. Curly! He has a good chance if he takes after bronson. If he takes after me.....no chance.
The lighting was so good in henry's room yesterday after I got him out of the tub so I took some pictures. It doesn't look totally great though because I was editing it trying to make it look like sams picture. I'll post the others later. Maybe.

9 comments:
brown eyes, button noses and cute little square jaw lines.....what could be cuter? nada....
you have a great boy makin mold goin on. :)
they are definitely brothers, BUT I see a lot more differences than just the nose. Henry's eyebrows are more arched, Sam has fuller cheeks...they totally have the same chin - but their mouths are different too.
So Like I said before - I see it, I really do - But also I don't :)
What I can say is they are BOTH very VERY adorable! Man you guys should just keep having babies because you're making the world a more beautiful place :)
Send them both to me okay!
twins.
i thought sam looks exactly like you. henry looks like you even more. cutest boys ever.
They look a lot alike--but I think they each have their own look, too. They are both so cute.
That's funny- before I scrolled down to see the names, I thought the picture on the right was for sure Sam! But no! Maybe it's because Henry looks a lot like Sam does NOW? But you're right, it's cute how much they look alike. It will be fun to see comparisons in another year or so.
I think they look a lot like to, but now more then before.
However, I think they look like a mini Vince who looks like you Dad..
You're a lucky girl to have such cute boys in your life!
After watching those home movies last night Henry is totally a mix between you and Vince. Wow, I didn't realize he looked more like you than Sam does. Cute boys!!
um... ya, they are pretty much twins!!! So cute!
Post a Comment