It's really crazy to me that Henry is 6 months old today.
I remember thinking, "wow when Matt comes home Henry will be 6 months old!"
And here we are at 6!
And 3 days until Matt gets home!
I remember thinking, "wow when Matt comes home Henry will be 6 months old!"
And here we are at 6!
And 3 days until Matt gets home!
I took Henry to his well check up today.
And I think I gave birth to one of the Larkin Children. (sisters kids)
He is soo small just like all of them.
I about died when they told me he was in the 5th percentile for weight!
Weighing in at only 14lbs 7oz.
He is in the 34th for height.
and 8th for headsize.
Not gonna lie... I kind of thought he had a really large head.
Guess not.
The doctor gave me some things to try, to try and fatten him up.
We are going to try rice cereal and a fruit in the mornings,
and rice cereal and a vegetable in the evening.
He also told me to pump and see how much It looks like he is actually eating during each feeding.
So I did that tonight. I pumped about the right about that he should be getting.
He drank the bottle like a champ.
I don't think I'll have to be worrying about him not taking a bottle when the time comes.
I have to tell you.... I feel like when it comes to him eating food and all this stuff...
Well anything for that matter....
It's like its my first baby,
like I've never done it before.
I don't remember a thing!
His doctor probably thought I was lame,
because I kept asking questions.
But really. I cannot remember anything.
I was reading in my 2006 blog book last night,
and it said that Sam was crawing.....
at 6 1/2 months!!!!
What!?
Noway!
And it also said that he was saying "mama".
Was I lying?
I can't even imagine Henry saying mama on purpose in a couple weeks.
And.....
Sam was standing up all by himself?
And could do patty cake?
ok, really?
I had to be lying.
But I don't think i was.
It just seems so crazy to me.
Happy 6 months hank the tank!
(who is not a tank at all)
And I think I gave birth to one of the Larkin Children. (sisters kids)
He is soo small just like all of them.
I about died when they told me he was in the 5th percentile for weight!
Weighing in at only 14lbs 7oz.
He is in the 34th for height.
and 8th for headsize.
Not gonna lie... I kind of thought he had a really large head.
Guess not.
The doctor gave me some things to try, to try and fatten him up.
We are going to try rice cereal and a fruit in the mornings,
and rice cereal and a vegetable in the evening.
He also told me to pump and see how much It looks like he is actually eating during each feeding.
So I did that tonight. I pumped about the right about that he should be getting.
He drank the bottle like a champ.
I don't think I'll have to be worrying about him not taking a bottle when the time comes.
I have to tell you.... I feel like when it comes to him eating food and all this stuff...
Well anything for that matter....
It's like its my first baby,
like I've never done it before.
I don't remember a thing!
His doctor probably thought I was lame,
because I kept asking questions.
But really. I cannot remember anything.
I was reading in my 2006 blog book last night,
and it said that Sam was crawing.....
at 6 1/2 months!!!!
What!?
Noway!
And it also said that he was saying "mama".
Was I lying?
I can't even imagine Henry saying mama on purpose in a couple weeks.
And.....
Sam was standing up all by himself?
And could do patty cake?
ok, really?
I had to be lying.
But I don't think i was.
It just seems so crazy to me.
Happy 6 months hank the tank!
(who is not a tank at all)
10 comments:
You're so funny! Saying stuff like, "I had to be lying." Kalia did stuff WAY earlier than Annaliese too. I'm glad I kept a record of it too, or I would have probably forgotten. And you know what else, I had Annaliese 14.5 months after Kalia, and I STILL felt like I'd forgotten everything, like when to feed her what foods...I was pulling out my old books and everything. Now that's bad!
Holy cow... 6 months??? Time really does fly! He is so dang cute. Who cares if his head is half the size of Ethan's at that age, ha!!!!
haha. funny.
still need to come up - either today or tomorrow...which is better? i'll text ya.
hey you figured out the comment thing! yay!
love that baby boy!!!! Can't believe he is 6 months old!! Can't wait for the week-end!!
love you all!!
6 months..didn't you just have that baby...like yesterday!!
Holy cow! Well it will be funny to look back on #1's life (when there is a number 2)....tanner didn't crawl 'til he was oh...10 months - walking now you ask???? NOPE!!!!
I bet you weren't lying...or maybe you were - you always were such a big fat lier! :)
what the...?? 14 lbs?? karcyn is almost 11, bUt she is huge.. tall and chubb!! haha.. he is adorable, he is totally your dad.. his tiny lips for sure!
isn't it funny how different two babies from the same parents can be? My boys are different as night & day. It's so funny to see.
abby you crack me up! and again i think lil' Henry is such a cutie!
Cutest/funnest baby stats post to read ever. He is SO adorable.
Post a Comment