I am sooo glad these are finally done and here! That took so much of my time. I sure hope I will never let myself get that far behind again because that was not fun. Now I just need to get started on 2010 and keep up with it so I can just click order at the end of the year.
*I have to give a shout out to Bronson who is freaking awesome! He helped out a ton on these books. I love that he loves them just as much as me.
I am pretty pleased with how they turned out. There definitely are things I will change for the next book. But each book keeps getting better. I guess its just trial and error.
I tried to do a few full page pictures in these books and I love how they turned out. I think I will do even more on the next one.
Then I also decided to put a family picture on the front on each book so we can see how our family changes through the years. ha. Do you think I can really do these books forever? ahhh...
Oh and I did end up going and fixing all the pictures that had the resolution exlamation mark thing on them. Im glad I did. I can tell on some of the pictures that I didnt. I didn't really notice it in my 07 book that my pictures weren't totally clear. But compared to this book I can totally tell the difference. So sorry to those didn't end up changing them out because I told you I didn't.
And also I didn't realized until half way through my 09 book that you can edit the layouts and even create your own layouts... that was a major plus!! Im sure with my next book I will create all the layouts or at least edit all of them. You can make them look so much better! I tried to go through the book and change all the layouts I didn't like as much as I could without completely changing my whole book. I had to tell myself to stop or it would not get done.
Each book has gotten progressively bigger as you can see. My 06 book was tiny! and my 09 book is so big and I love it!
I worried about liking the size after I saw a couple peoples that did the 12X2. I just think those are soooo awesome! and then erica's smaller square book was so cute. square is just cuter. But I am totally happy with mine. I can't go back now. I love them.
Thats all.






8 comments:
Anytime anyone posts about blog books i tell myself to make one. do you think that has happened yet? no. but they are gorgeous. and i'll have one one day, right?
those look great!!!! Can't wait for you to come and do mine!!!!!! he he
They really do look great. I just barely ordered our 2009 book and I too did not realize that you could edit the layout until the very last page. I've had it on my to-do list for so long that I didn't go back and edit the rest of them because I just wanted to finally get mine finished and crossed off the list!
cute abs!
you make me want babies.
They turned out AWESOME! There is just something great about seeing them all printed out! You might find that it makes you want to blog more often (so that everything makes it into the book) At least that's what it did to me!
I need your help - please. One day I want to do one of these...I think I'll start with 2010 and still try to hand scrapbook tanner's first year - I've started, but i'm already so behind - gross!
will you give me a lesson - please - I'm computer retarded and you are not.
oh and I love your books almost as much as I love you...but not quite as much :)
Oh man Abby. You give me lots of motivation... I need to do these books! What is the site? Blurb? I gotta get going. I don't have one thing done for our family or either of my babies.
I, too, am inspired and motivated by this. They look great!
Post a Comment