

I can't believe that just last week we were sitting outside enjoying the almost spring weather and then woke up to this crazy amount of snow yesterday.
I don't know but there is something about snow in April that I don't like.
Well lets be honest. Im not a huge fan of the snow in any month. But especially in April or anytime there after.
I do have to say that it was very pretty. All the tree's and everything were covered in snow and the skies were blue. It was awesome. But snow... really?
I know at least one person who loved it though. He begged to go play in it the second he woke up.

3 comments:
Holy Winter Wonderland!!!
It was fun, and yet, not fun. I'm SO glad it was sunny and warm today.
man, your boys are soo handsome! The snow really was beautiful!
Post a Comment